Should a Christian wear religious jewelry?
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
There is much debate as to whether or not it is appropriate-or even sinful-to wear religious jewelry like crosses and crucifixes. Christians did not begin wearing crosses around their necks until a...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
Christians should be guided by the things of the Spirit, not by material
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible