Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
Amyraldism (sometimes spelled Amyraldianism) is an off-shoot of Calvinism that holds to four of Calvinism's five points-limited atonement being the only point to be rejected. For this reason, Amyra...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
I believe in the 5 points of Calvinism, some people may not believe these points. If one point is left out the chain is broken. Amyraldism is 4-point Calvinism.
John 2:37, John 6:37, John 6:22, 1 Cor 2. And many other references.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible