Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
A quiet time is an important part of a Christian's everyday life, for this is when he goes to a comfortable and rather secluded place in (usually) his own home, where he can draw close to God with ...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
Total quite time means no noise distractions, away from everything and everyone, surrender to God, no radio phones, only where God can reach you.
Turn yourself off and be ready to receive.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible