Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
God is a spirit (John 4:24), and so His appearance is not like anything we can describe. Exodus 33:20 tells us, "You cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live." As sinful human beings, we ...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
Jesus words in John 14:9 have much insight to what God looks like...."he that has seen me has seen the father". This could be construed to every aspect of God's interaction and appearance to and with man.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible