What is the spiritual gift of helps?
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
The spiritual gift of helps is found in one of the spiritual gifts lists in the Bible. The Greek word translated "helps" in 1 Corinthians 12:28 is found only there in the New Testament; therefore, ...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
Salem Markus Purba
Well, the Spiritual gift of helps can be defined as the capability of being righteous, given by God to man (Mathew 25:31-46; John 6:63-65).
All of the believers and followers of Jesus Christ have Spiritual gifts (Mark.16:17-18).
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible