Where/how do you draw the line between helping someone and allowing someone to take advantage of you?
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
Luke 6:30, 35-36 tells us to "give to everyone who asks of you, and whoever takes away what is yours, do not demand it back." "But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in ret...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible