3

Should a Christian use social networking tools (Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, blogs, etc.)?

Clarify (1) Share Report Asked July 01 2013 Mini Anonymous (via GotQuestions)

15
Hundreds of millions of people are running toward social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter to participate in the relational components of the Internet. Are these networks the next big miss...

0
Mini Roland Womack a Deacon, Retired auto Mechanic
I use Facebook to connect with my family. I also put bible verses on it. Last week, I posted a bible verse, and a day later I went back and notice someone had posted a link to an adult site. It looks liked Facebook did it. I have prayed about it. I think I will continue to post, hoping to help bring a good message to all. I will pay close attention to my posts.

October 01 2019 0 responses Vote Up Share Report