Should a Christian wear a purity ring?
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
A purity ring is a ring worn by a single teenager or adult to signify that they have made a commitment to remain abstinent from sex until marriage. The purity ring was created in the 1990s by Chris...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
Only the Holly Spirit can sanctify, nothing else made by man.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible