0

What if we don’t feel love for someone? (John 15:12-14, 17)

Especially John 15:13

John 15:1 - 27

ESV - 1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinedresser. 2 Every branch in me that does not bear fruit he takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit.

Clarify Share Report Asked 7 days ago Mini Anonymous

0
Although love is commonly viewed in an emotional context, it is, at its foundation, an act of the will. We should ask ourselves, "How would I behave toward this person if I DID have loving feelings toward him/her?", and then act that way. Over time, we will find that our feelings will follow our actions.

7 days ago 0 responses Vote Up Share Report