How can I not go to hell?
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
Not going to hell is easier than you think. Some people believe they have to obey the Ten Commandments for their entire lives to not go to hell. Some people believe they must observe certain rites ...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
Acts 16:31. John 3:18. John 6:47 First John 5:13 The simplicity of the gospel. First Corinthians 15:1-4.That Christ died for our sins, according to the scriptures, that HE was buried and rose again according to the scriptures.
First Thessalonians 4:18 We are to comfort one another with these words.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible