What should we learn from the life of Ruth?
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
Ruth was "of the women of Moab" but was genetically linked to Israel through Lot, the nephew of Abraham (Genesis 11:31). Ruth had married the son of an Israelite family while they were living in Mo...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible