0

Why is it so hard for some people to forgive, especially when we consider the forgiveness we have in Jesus?

If God forgives our sins why can’t we as individual follow suit?

Clarify Share Report Asked 10 days ago Mini Anonymous

1
Mini Shirley H Wife, mother, veteran in the spiritual war we all face!
Genesis 3:13 "And the Lord God said to the woman, 'What is this you have done?'

The woman said, 'The serpent deceived me, and I ate.'"

2 Corinthians 11:3,4 - "But I fear lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. For if he who comes preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or if you receive a different spirit which you have not received, or a different gospel which you have not accepted - you may well put up with it!"

2 Corinthians 10:3, "For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh."

We know that the devil is the father of all lies and has come to destroy all God's people.

Psalm 17:4, "Concerning the works of men, by the word of your lips, I have kept away from the paths of the destroyer."

Jesus calls us to forgive, He is the Ultimate Forgiver.

8 days ago 0 responses Vote Up Share Report