0

What must I do to hear “well done My good and faithful servant?”

Matthew 25:21, 23

NLT
“The master was full of praise. ‘Well done, my good and faithful servant. You have been faithful in handling this small amount, so now I will give you many more responsibilities. Let’s celebrate together!’

See also NABRE (New American Bible--Revised Edition)

His master said to him, ‘Well done, my good and faithful servant. Since you were faithful in small matters, I will give you great responsibilities. Come, share your master’s joy.’

Matthew 25:14 - 30

ESV - 14 For it will be like a man going on a journey, who called his servants and entrusted to them his property. 15 To one he gave five talents, to another two, to another one, to each according to his ability. Then he went away.

Clarify Share Report Asked 11 days ago My picture Jack Gutknecht

2
Mini Donna Williams
I believe that in order to hear the words "Well done my good and faithful servant", it will be because we have humbly submitted ourselves to the will of our Master, Jesus, our Savior and Lord. 

As children of God, we have been entrusted with stewardship and we are required to be faithful over everything that we have been given to manage by the Holy Spirit.

We as the body of Christ must realize that everything belongs to God, and He is the One to Whom we must give an account.

I believe that there is no greater investment than sowing the Word of God into the hearts of mankind. The more the Word is sown, the greater the harvest of souls will be!

9 days ago 0 responses Vote Up Share Report