5

What does the Bible say about medical marijuana?

13
There is no definitive biblical answer to the question of whether Christians should use medical marijuana, because marijuana for medicinal use is not addressed in the Bible. However, after a review...

5
Mini Tonya Franklin
The Bible doesn't mention "medical marijuana". It does however mention sorcery in Galatians 5:19-21 and it does it in an obviously negative way. Sorcerers were people who would use herbs to create highs and do things of that nature. 

However, I'm sure the reason for this question is because of marijuana's perceived healing benefits. But what did the Bible say? Well for sure it doesn't say "with this joint you are healed." No instead it says "by his stripes you are healed". If healing is what you're looking for then Jesus is the answer, not Mary Jane. 
As far as any other drug for recreational use is concerned the Bible is clear on this in 1 Peter 5:8 where he says "Be sober". Pretty simple right? Right. Thank you have a great day.

February 02 2016 1 response Vote Up Share Report

2
Mini Jessica Bowling
Anything can become a sin. A sin is anything that separates us from God. I have a mental disease. Without medication some of my symptoms have been hyper-sexualization, impulse control and mood lability. I have used edible mmj to help with the symptoms. But I am unique. Everything must revolve around God and HIS desires for your life. I have witnessed to more than one dealer who has converted and left separation from God. My life and actions for God are vastly different than yours.

August 27 2016 0 responses Vote Up Share Report