← Back
0

How did God create the heavens and the earth?

Isaiah 44:24 ESV -Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, who formed you from the womb: “I am the LORD, who made all things, who alone stretched out the heavens, who spread out the earth by myself,

See also Isaiah 40:22 "It is he that sits on the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretches out the heavens as a curtain, and spreads them out as a tent to dwell in:"

Isaiah 44:24

ESV - 24 Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, who formed you from the womb: "I am the Lord, who made all things, who alone stretched out the heavens, who spread out the earth by myself.

Clarify Share Report Asked August 25 2020 My picture Jack Gutknecht

1
As indicated in John 1:1-3, God spoke everything in the universe into existence (all the aspects of creation outlined in Genesis 1, with the exception of man, who was formed from the dust of the ground (Genesis 2:7)) through the agency of His Son and Word, Jesus Christ.

August 26 2020 0 responses Vote Up Share Report