What can I say to the woman who gave birth to my grandson who is now in another relationship and wants nothing to do with the paternal family? Scripture please?

I would like scripture and advice to carefully help her and lead her to Christ. The person she is with is very controlling.

Clarify Share Report Asked April 26 2020 F4512147 b5f9 4e90 91a8 a97f656d2ca8 Luz Melendez

Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.

Mini Jim Stapleton
This is my suggestion: Pray for her that God would change her heart towards you and your family. Do this everyday. You can also send a small gift to the child with a card that says you and the child are in our prayers everyday. Don't try to smother her; that will only push her away. Allow God to do his will in her life. I do have one suggestion that I think fits your situation: Go and find a movie called War Room (you can find it on the web, made in 2015). It is a wonderful Christian movie that may give you some insights on how to handle the situation.

April 28 2020 1 response Vote Up Share Report

Add your Answer

All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.

What makes a good answer? ▼

A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.

  1. Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
  2. Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
  3. Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
  4. Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
  5. For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible
  1. 4000 characters remaining