← Back
0

Why didn’t mankind repent after the plagues in Revelation 9:21?

Revelation 9:21

ESV - 21 Nor did they repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts.

Clarify Share Report Asked December 14 2019 Mini Anonymous

1
Mini Derrol PORTER Emancipated by the Liberating King
As I believe these events are in the future during the seven year Tribulation period, I will rephrase the question as, why are we told that the people in Rev 9:21 do not repent even though there comes plaque after plaque happening.

If we read Rev. 21:1-6, we see what happens after the all these other events come to pass.in the end as verse as He says It is DONE. Then Rev. 21:8 tells us about the people who have not Repented and are separated from God and the heavens and earth.

Now, back to Rev. 9 and all the Trumpets.God has told us in Revelation about the Trumpets, Vials, and Bowls of wrath that is unleashed on earth during the Seven Years of Tribulation, if I had room I would show other Books and chapters to back up my belief, but to answer your question directly. Mankind that are left during this period of time have not repented before it starts and the ones who do not repent during this time still reject God and His Message : Salvation through Jesus Christ and Him ONLY.[ John 14:6.]

December 15 2019 0 responses Vote Up Share Report

1
I would say that the "rest of mankind" -- who would not include those with the seal of God upon their foreheads (Revelation 9:4) -- did not repent because, despite the plagues and judgments that had already been visited upon the earth, they took the fact that they had escaped those judgments as an indication of their invulnerability, or of their protection by the false objects of their worship.