Are we not supposed to eat fat and meat that is not cooked to well-done? In other words, is a rare steak a no-no?
Asked March 09 2019
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
No there are no dietary prohibitions on Christians. That was done away with in the New Testament. Christ has fulfilled all those obligations on our behalf and we can eat steak, well done, medium or raw as we please.
March 13 2019
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible