What should we learn from the tribe of Naphtali?
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
Israel's tribes were named for Jacob's children. Naphtali, being the sixth son of Jacob, is one of Israel's twelve tribes. In the time of Moses, Naphtali was divided into four clans: the Jahzeelite...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
The short answer is that the tribe of Naphtali was made up of descendants of Jacob's 6th son. They settled in N. Israel, along the Sea of Galilee's west shore, and up toward the hills and forests near Mt. Hermon. Jesus made His headquarters in this region, in the fishing village of Capernaum.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible