What does it mean that the love of many will grow cold (Matthew 24:12)?
12 And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold.
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
Jesus predicted that the love of many would grow cold as part of His answer to the disciples' question, "What will be the sign of your coming, and of the end of the age?" In Matthew 24, in the Oliv...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible