What is the mystery of iniquity?
2 Thessalonians 2:7
7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way.
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
The phrase the mystery of iniquity occurs in the KJV of 2 Thessalonians 2:7, "For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way." Oth...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible