How should a Christian view psychotherapy?
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
Psychotherapy or psychological counseling is the practice of attempting to heal a person's emotional and mental problems, usually by conversing with another person; exploring fears, troubling thoug...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible