What does Jonah 4:11 mean by people who cannot tell their right hand from their left?
11 And should not I pity Nineveh, that great city, in which there are more than 120,000 persons who do not know their right hand from their left, and also much cattle?
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
In Jonah 4:11 God speaks of "more than 120,000 persons who do not know their right hand from their left." Who are these 120,000 people?First, it is obvious from the context that these people were r...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible