What are the meanings of the various visions in the book of Zechariah?
Zechariah 1:1 - 21
1 In the eighth month, in the second year of Darius, the word of the Lord came to the prophet Zechariah, the son of Berechiah, son of Iddo, saying.
2 The Lord was very angry with your fathers.
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
In Zechariah 1:7-6:8, the prophet Zechariah receives eight visions in one busy night:1. The horseman among the myrtle trees (1:7-17)2. The four horns and four craftsmen (1:18-21)3. The surveyor (2:...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible