2

How can we compare/contrast the scales, lead weights, and measured items mentioned in Revelation 6:5-6 with the similar things mentioned in Zechariah 5:8? Is there a connection?

Is there a meaning in the pair of scales and the lead weight, the Epha and the rationed grains, and its placement on the pedestal in the land of Shinar Zechariah 5:11?

Revelation 6:5 - 6

NASB - 5 When He broke the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, "Come " I looked, and behold, a black horse; and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. 6 And I heard something like a voice in the center of the four living creatures saying, "A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not damage the oil and the wine.

Clarify Share Report Asked March 20 2016 Mini vanessa pannuti

For follow-up discussion and general commentary on the topic. Comments are sorted chronologically.

Be the first to start the discussion!

Login or Sign Up to add your comment.