How do we bring blemished offerings to God?
8 When you offer blind animals in sacrifice, is that not evil? And when you offer those that are lame or sick, is that not evil? Present that to your governor; will he accept you or show you favor? says the Lord of hosts.
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
In Malachi 1:8, the Lord accuses Israel of bringing Him blemished offerings: "'When you bring blind animals for sacrifice, is that not wrong? When you sacrifice crippled or diseased animals, is tha...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible