How does the fact that there are homosexual animals impact the idea that homosexuality is a sin?
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
Simply put, the fact that there are animals that exhibit what we might call homosexual behavior does not change the fact that homosexuality is a sin for human beings. Some animals eat their young, ...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
The short answer is that the question is irrelevant. It is never claimed in the Bible that animals are perfect or free of defect. Animal instincts were tainted when sin came into the world. As an example male lions kill lion cubs to mate with their mother. Even the secular world, in the united states, still recognizes the killing of children as immoral.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible