2

Did God know that lucifer and his angels would turn against him?

Isaiah 14:12 - 14

KJV - 12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

Clarify Share Report Asked December 31 2015 Mini peggy caudill

3
Andy  3 photo Andy Mangus I am a Christian since October 1979 & devoted truth seeker.
My short answer is this: God created the Angels with them having a "free" will just like Adam and Eve! Satan just got filled with pride and wanted to "be like God" and he influenced other Angels to follow him in defiance to God! Of course God knew and knows everything, "for only He is God". "He is the everlasting to everlasting; only He sees all and knows all". 

So, God "cast Satan and his defying angel "friends"/followers out of Heaven, down to Earth;" never to return to the presence of God's Glory!(Revelation 12:9) Satan was and is the very definition and substance of pure evil! Satan's eternal destiny was and is established as described in God's Word!

"Praise God we have a Savior! And, His name is the name above all names! His name is to be Glorified and Praised upon high! His name is JESUS CHRIST"! AMEN! and AMEN! --Andy--

January 27 2017 0 responses Vote Up Share Report

2
Mini June Williams
Hebrews 4:12-13 "For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do." Lucifer and the fallen ones were created beings. The Lord knew and knows all that is and was and will be. Why did He allow it? I suppose it was all part of His justice and mercy. Deuteronomy 29:29 "The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our sons forever, that we may observe all the words of this law."

October 14 2016 0 responses Vote Up Share Report