What does it mean that husbands are to love their wives?
Ephesians 5:25 - 33
25 Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her.
26 That he might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word.
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
Ephesians 5:25-33 contains vital instructions for husbands in their relationship with their wives. Verse 25 gives the basic command: "Husbands, love your wives." In case anyone wonders, the Greek w...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible