What does it mean that there is a proper time for everything?
Ecclesiastes 3:1 - 8
1 For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven:
2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted.
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 is a well-known passage that deals with the balanced, cyclical nature of life and says that there is a proper time for everything: "There is a time for everything, and a season f...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible