What is the doctrine of Balaam?
15 To execute judgment on all and to convict all the ungodly of all their deeds of ungodliness that they have committed in such an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things that ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
In Revelation 2:14, the church of Pergamum is scolded for tolerating the "teaching of Balaam," or the "doctrine of Balaam." Balaam's name is also invoked in 2 Peter 2:15 and Jude 1:11, both in warn...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible