What is the inner man?
Romans 7:22 - 23
22 For I delight in the law of God, in my inner being.
23 But I see in my members another law waging war against the law of my mind and making me captive to the law of sin that dwells in my members.
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
Paul uses the term inner man several times in his epistles (2 Corinthians 4:16; Ephesians 3:16). Romans 7:22-23 says, "For I joyfully concur with the law of God in the inner man, but I see a differ...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible