What does it mean that we have treasures in jars of clay (2 Corinthians 4:7)? Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/treasures-in-jars-of-clay.html#ixzz3Nz9I9jM4
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
Second Corinthians 4:7 says, "But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us." Clay jars were containers created by skilled potters who...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible