Who was Haman the Agagite?
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
Haman is introduced in Esther 3:5-6 as an enemy of Mordecai and the Jewish people: "When Haman saw that Mordecai would not kneel down or pay him honor, he was enraged. Yet having learned who Mordec...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible