4

Can a person still be a Christian and never have led an unbeliever to receive Jesus as their Lord and Saviour?

Even if I share the Gospel with those around me but no one accepts my invitation to receive the Son of God, will the Lord still consider me as His good and faithful servant (Matthew 25:23) when I meet Him one day even though I did not lead anyone to Him? 

Clarify Share Report Asked February 13 2015 Mini Anonymous

9
Data Lena Wms Student @Christ Gospel Church, S.S.Teacher, Observer
Dear Fellow Laborer in the LORD, 
I can tell from your question that the enemy of our soul has tortured you with this thing. Let us turn to the Word of God to silence him forever on this issue! The Word of God is a Sword that we can Swing and slice him to pieces if he gets to close, by the Power of the Blood of Jesus Christ!

In the early church there was a lot of dissention as to who had led them to Christ. One would say "I am of Paul" meaning Paul had lead them to Christ either personally or through his teaching. Another would say, "I am of Apollos" Fights would start in the Temple! Imagine division in the church? Sorry back on subject. So Paul, in writing to the Corinthians, tried to put this to rest! He plainly stated in 1 Cor 3:6-7, I planted, someone else came and watered, but it was God who gave the harvest. 

Think about it like this, I feel quite sure you are living a Christian life. Not Perfect, FORGIVEN! Sharing your Faith as you can, speaking to individuals as God allows you to, correct? You are planting SEEDS. Someone else will come along and water those seeds. God may even send you back to water them. Only God can draw someone to His Son. 

John 6:44 You can not drag someone to Jesus! No matter how much you desire for them to be saved. Unless the Father is drawing them to Jesus, drawing them to Repentance, you can not make them be saved. 

In reality, we are only there to be a witness of their salvation, to stand in the gap against the enemy to say "Yes, I saw the Father draw this person and they freely accepted Jesus as their Savior" 

It is really the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, that Draws, Convicts, Offers Salvation and Accepts into the Beloved, a sin-stained soul washed in the Blood of Jesus. What a precious seed of truth to plant into the heart of someone. 
If I never had the opportunity to witness this, at least I planted the seed of this that someone else could water and God could make to grow until it could come to pass! 

What beautiful things we scorn because we think they are not BIG enough for God to use! A little mustard seed makes a huge tree! A tiny apple seed is capable of how many more apple seeds? (thousands in a lifetime of an apple tree)

Plant your seeds today...With Gratitude and Thanksgiving for the little things that God can use to make huge in His Kingdom!

Be Blessed
Lena

February 13 2015 1 response Vote Up Share Report