Is it counted a sin if you are deceived by Satan to do something?
For example, Eve eating of the forbidden fruit?
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
Yes. It is counted as a sin.
Adam blamed Eve, rather, he blamed God! "The woman you put here with me — she gave me some fruit from the tree, and I ate it."
Eve blamed the snake.
All three sinned. All three were punished. Genesis 3
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible