4

How should Christians stand up for their faith in such an anti-Christian world?

16
As Christians, the two things we can do to stand up for Christ are to live according to His Word and grow our own knowledge of Him. Christ said, "Let your light shine before men…" (Matthew 5:16). T...

5
Image Mike Joshua Sinner saved by grace to serve and witness wherever I can
It is prudent to try to understand the various distractions which are present and are attacking the faith.
When a book or a film which touches on Christ is released and claims to be this or that and we are asked about it, I see this as an opening and an opportunity to witness. The important thing is knowing the subject and context and the background to the book/film or whatever the issue is so that when we engage the debate we are speaking from a position where we at least can field the basic questions.
Ignoring what is going on in the world is not an option, we are not of the world but we are in it until we are taken home. My kids ask me why and what about various things and they are sometimes exposed to it through school life, for me not to take notice is to allow someone else to drive their version home in them. I believe we are called to use whatever we can to witness, this is one way.

June 03 2014 0 responses Vote Up Share Report

2
Doktor D W Supporter
In all your ways acknowledge Him. Proverbs 3:5-6.

September 22 2013 0 responses Vote Up Share Report

2
Mini Ni Jay Researcher into human reasoning
Christians face hostilities but they are from our brothers and sisters on earth and not from heaven. Our Lord anticipated these and said 'Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad because great is your reward in heaven' Matthews (5:11-12). We know Jesus is true God and was sent to us from heaven by the Father so we need to use that faith when we face hostilities. That means we must not react, forgive those who insult us but never change our mind or faith for He knows what we are going through. You are not alone because with faith the Holy Spirit is behind you.

April 25 2015 0 responses Vote Up Share Report