Do we need to confess our sins to those we have sinned against?
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
We know we are to confess our sins to God, but many Christians wonder whether we need to confess to those we have sinned against. Do we need to tell the person we've sinned against that we're sorry...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
If you confessed to God and He hasn't lifted your burden, then yes, I would also confess to the one I sinned against. You will know when you have made things right between you and God
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible