Ask a Question
All questions are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
How to create a good question? ▼
Please ensure your question MEETS all our guidelines.
Failure to do so will result in immediate deletion of question.
Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Title should be accurate, concise and complete. Start with "who/what/why/when/how/if/does" etc. and end with a "?"
- Provide details via the optional details box if possible.
- If a specific verse is being referenced, correctly fill the passage field i.e. John 3:16.
- Avoid questions better suited for counseling. While the eBible community can help you, it is not a proper substitute to seeking help from your local church. You may use eBible to complement your local church but we strongly do not recommend you depend solely on eBible. There is much context that cannot be properly represented on a webpage.
- Avoid calls for "commentary". Generic questions such as "I don't understand, please explain this" is strongly discouraged. Be more specific in what you don't understand and need help with.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible
to apply to the section - The Example of Christ
to apply to the section - Christ the Hope of Jews and Gentiles
to apply to the section - Paul the Minister to the Gentiles
to apply to the section - Paul's Plan to Visit Rome
to apply to the whole Bible - e.g. General Question on Jesus, God, etc