How could the laws of God be written on doorframes, gates, and foreheads?
Deuteronomy 6:8 - 9
8 You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.
9 You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
In Deuteronomy 6:8-9 the Lord speaks of His laws, saying, "Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates." A relat...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible