What does it mean that Jesus was a little lower than the angels (Psalm 8:5; Hebrews 2:7)?
5 Yet you have made him a little lower than the heavenly beings and crowned him with glory and honor.
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
Psalm 8:5 is a prophecy about Jesus Christ. As the psalmist reflects on the glory of the Lord, his mind turns to the greatness of God's creation. He also begins to think about man and asks this que...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible