Does God show same grace and mercy to angels as he does humans?
31 So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine.
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
God shows mercy to those of us who accept His GIFT of salvation by grace through faith, Romans 10:8-13.
Righteous Angels surrounding God are already in His mercy.
Evil Angels are not.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible