← Back
0

Do God’s promises to Israel apply to us today? (2 Chronicles 7:14)

2 Chronicles 7:14 New International Version (NIV)

14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 

2 Chronicles 7:14

ESV - 14 If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

Clarify Share Report Asked July 05 2019 Mini Jack Gutknecht

0
Mini Shirley H Wife, mother, veteran in the spiritual war we all face!
Matthew 27:51, "Then, behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from the top to bottom..."this demonstrated that God had opened up access to Himself through His Son.

See Hebrews 6:19, and Hebrews 10:19-22.

Romans 3:29,30 "Or is He the God of the Jews only? Is He not also the God of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also, since there is one God who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through faith."

1Corinthians 15:1-4, "Moreover, brethren, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand, by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you -unless you believed in vain. For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures" (He also shed His Precious Blood) 

2Timothy 3:16, "All scripture is given by the inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof and correction, for instruction in righteousness."

I believe that this statement is valid for all true believers in Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus declared it finished.

Also the opposite is true..God is God and He cannot lie!

Numbers 23:19, "God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent.
Has He said, and will He not do?
Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?"

NKJV