How does God restore the years that the locusts have eaten?
25 I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the hopper, the destroyer, and the cutter, my great army, which I sent among you.
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
The statement of Joel 2:25-"I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten"-is a reference to the produce of food from the years the locusts destroyed the harvest. A closer look...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible