Is it possible for a person to be saved/forgiven after taking the mark of the beast?
Revelation 13:15 - 18
15 And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain.
16 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead.
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
The mark of the beast is a mark that will be placed on a person's forehead or right hand in the end times as a sign of allegiance to the Antichrist (Revelation 13:15-18). People during the tribulat...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible