Does the Bible promise that godly parenting will always result in godly children?
6 Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.
Community answers are sorted based on votes. The higher the vote, the further up an answer is.
S. Michael Houdmann
Proverbs 22:6 notes, "Train up a child in the way he should go; / even when he is old he will not depart from it" (ESV). Does this verse promise that raising children in a godly manner will always ...
Sign Up to view the rest of this answer.
Add your Answer
All answers are REVIEWED and MODERATED.
What makes a good answer? ▼
Please ensure your answer MEETS all our guidelines.
A good answer provides new insight and perspective. Here are guidelines to help facilitate a meaningful learning experience for everyone.
- Adhere to the eBible Statement of Faith.
- Your answer should be complete and stand-alone.
- Include supporting arguments, and scripture references if possible. Seek to answer the "why".
- Adhere to a proper tone and spirit of love and understanding.
- For more info see The Complete Guide to eBible