← Back
3

Can I be fully healed and made whole?

Hello all, I am a woman, who went thru 5-6 years of OCD. I studied all aspects of it. It was unhealed wounds. I was wrestling in spiritual terms with a stronghold.  I had one foot in eastern religion, one foot in what Jesus taught about one life. 

But God has set me free, and let me know solidly as it says in His word in Hebrews 9:27, that man is appointed to die once.  I am so much better, and thankful for the level of peace i have, but i feel like I just want to pray for cleansing, and total healing. 

The OCD is mild to none now, but i am still restoring. I daily try my best, to lead any who listen to Jesus. I hope and pray after all my flailing, and sitting on the sidelines for a long while healing, that I can heal others. I try to encourage others in pain that they can get through. 

If anyone wants to give me a good word or encouragement today (in the discussion area), I feel slightly thirsty for it..  i have lovely friends and family, thank God, but I just welcome any encouragement so I can be my strongest, in God, to encourage others. Thank you!

John 10:1 - 42

ESV - 1 Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door but climbs in by another way, that man is a thief and a robber. 2 But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

Clarify Share Report Asked May 21 2013 Mini Carina Hermann

6
Open uri20111024 6716 1m24cbb Ben Ting
Sometimes God allowed us to go thru some pain and healing later for the purpose below:

2Corinthian 1:3-4 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort,  who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

So that you may understand & have compassion on others who are going thru what you had gone thru. That you may bring them comfort and hope thru the faithfulness of our Lord Jesus Christ.

May 28 2013 1 response Vote Up Share Report

4
Mini Anonymous
"And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, believing, you shall receive" Matthew 21:22 ask for a full healing and believe for one and u shall receive

June 15 2013 1 response Vote Up Share Report

0
Stringio Amy Abbott
Yes, all according to the will of God and his plan when we allow him to work in us and when we are willing to conform our will to accept his will and to receive his plan, leaning more fully on him confident and with all trust and faith in him. We are only more fully whole when we are in him. We only know more of ourselves and about ourselves when we know him. We are only whole, complete and worthy when we are in him and accept him. Matthew 8 1-4, The word wish was quickly replaced with Will according to the scripture and the translation of the passage. 2, and then a Leper approached, did him homage, and said, "Lord, if you wish, you can make me clean." 3. He stretched out his hand, touched him, and said, "I will do it. Be made clean." His leprosy was made cleansed immediately. Other translations have indicated "I will it" therefore replacing the word and meaning of "wish" with the word and meaning of "will" He always referred to "will" rather than "wish."

January 12 2017 0 responses Vote Up Share Report