7

Is Islam a true religion from God?

I have read the Koran before and I have noticed that It only has the Old Testament but no New Testament. Also, is Mohammed a true prophet of God?

Clarify Share Report Asked September 21 2013 Data Shavel Gordon

For follow-up discussion and general commentary on the topic. Comments are sorted chronologically.

Mini Laurentia LaSasso

I belong to a church called the Covenant of Life Ministries. The Pastor is a converted Muslim and believes that Muslims will turn to the one true God and accept Jesus in the times ahead. He is so passionate about spreading the Gospel and converting other Muslims to accepting Christ as their Saviour. Go to https://www.covenantoflife.org/col/Our%20Heart or just google the name of the church above and you will find all you will ever need on this subject.

Pastor Faisal Malick also has written a book called 10 Amazing Muslims touched by God. There is also a facebook page for Muslims and Christians who wish to share heartfelt thoughts in this matter. He is openly trying to win the hearts and souls of Muslims for Jesus and that is the main mission of this church. You can also listen to our services online through this website and eventually there will be a TV program where we will boldly share Jesus to all but especially the Muslim world. I have learned so much on this subject through this Pastor.

God loves Muslims dearly and blessed them..see Genesis 20.....And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation. So God loves Muslims but not their religion. There is only one true God, one Jesus and one faith. As a matter of fact there is no 'religion' that God supports. Jesus came to the world to end religion not support it. He was against the "Law" for we cannot follow the law and get to Heaven. When Jesus died, the curtain was torn in half...top to bottom...God removed the division between Him and us through His Sons death. We come to HIm by Grace not any law. So I believe the real answer to this question is No, for there is no religion, not one, that comes from God.

December 06 2013 Report

Stringio Vincent Mercado

The plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator, in the first place amongst whom are the Muslims; these profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merciful God, mankind's judge on the last day.

Judaism, Christianity and Islam all stem from the same Abrahamic religion, worshiping one Almighty God, Lord, King of the universe, making these three brothers-in-faith. There is no such thing as an Islamic God, nor Jewish God, nor Christian God - for there is Only One God.

December 16 2013 Report

Mini Laurentia LaSasso

Yes there is only one God and the plan of salvation includes those who acknowledge the Creator AND His Son Jesus Christ as their personal saviour. Without accepting Jesus as Saviour, be you Jew, Christian or Muslim, you will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven. This is God's plan. He loves all and wants all to come to Him through His Son.

December 16 2013 Report

Mini David Armstrong

The original statement is not correct. The Koran has only parts of the Old Testament and parts of the New Testament. The test of a Prophet is " Did his prophecies come to pass?" There are so many prophecies of Jesus made that have already come to pass and some still in the future. You can check this by reading the Gospels in the New Testament. Did Muhammed make any prophecies? And if so, did they come to pass?

September 25 2014 Report

Login or Sign Up to add your comment.