1

Is it written in the Bible that a cremated body won’t rise to heaven?

Clarify Share Report Asked May 15 2022 1359754380 Glenna Miller

1
No form of death or decomposition affects either the post-life existence of Christians in God's presence or the ability of God to reconstitute resurrected individuals (whether redeemed or not) to full bodily form.

As Job stated in Job 19:26-27: "And after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh I will see God; I myself will see him with my own eyes—I, and not another."

A reference that I have found very useful in addressing the eternal state of Christians is Journey Out of Time by Arthur C. Custance, which is fully viewable online at https://custance.org/Library/Journey/pdf/

May 15 2022 0 responses Vote Up Share Report