1

What does the Bible say about bisexuality? Is being a bisexual a sin?

10
The Bible nowhere directly mentions bisexuality. However, it is clear from the Bible's denunciations of homosexuality that bisexuality would also be considered sinful. Leviticus 18:22 declares havi...

0
Mini Fe Haghverdian

Well! I have not come across in the Bible, where it actually mentions bisexuality. However, let us look back to the beginning of creation. God made A woman and brought her to the man. That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his WIFE, and they become one flesh. 

God created the man, and later created a woman to be the man’s wife. God did not made a man to be a man’s wife. Moreover, bisexuality was not actually mention in direct words. However, ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS. 

God’s Creation was with a perfect purpose. Then man came along and decided to do things his way. Gay marriages happen and so on. Just like the forbidden fruit. God created the beautiful life for man to live and enjoy, gave man free excess to all trees except this tree in the middle of the Garden. God specifically told them to stay away from it, not to touch nor eat. However, man wants to do things his way and to live life his way. Therefore, he disobeyed God and failed.

Bottom line, we are all sinners in many different directions. So there for, we all should watch our own steps and not to watch other people’s steps, and how they live their lives. We cannot control what other people do, but we can control what we do. 

Let me conclude by saying: 
We all need to pray the Tax Collector’s Prayer and not the Pharisee’s.: 
The Pharisee prayed: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.’
“But the Tax Collector, He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and prayed, ‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

May 11 2014 0 responses Vote Up Share Report